Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Cooper and Me...

Cooper and I spent the day together after dropping Kam off for her first day of school. We got a haircut and returned a few duplicate birthday presents. He checked out every toy at Wal-Mart and finally decided on a race car track. No surprises there!

Cooper wasn't too thrilled about the haircut....
Or shopping...but I was dying to check this new store out and somehow my car found its way to Little Rock. I will be visiting it again soon --without Cooper!
We made a trip into Toys 4 Us (that's what he calls it!) where he found another race track that he liked better. We also bought Kam an iCarly remote to give her as a surprise when we picked her up.
He couldn't wait to get home to play with his new Monster Truck raceway. It was a huge hit and we had a good time playing together. JJ brought the kids over and they all played while I went to get Kamdyn.

I do not even want to think about Cooper going to kindergarten!!! My mind will not go there!

1 comment:

harris1013 said...

Hey! I need to get Coop a b-day present...What does he want?