Friday, January 28, 2011

Punishment

I think Mark and I have finally stumbled onto a punishment that might actually be effective for our kids!!   It's been one of those weeks where our kids are constantly at each other, which usually turns into a wrestling match with hair pulling and face scratching.  We call it the "Mexican standoff," because neither one will let go and I wish that I had a picture to show you now.  Cooper goes for Kam's hair (and he shows no mercy!) and Kam usually digs her nails into his face.  It's pretty brutal but actually comical at the same time.  Cooper does scare me though because when he gets mad he attacks and he is rough!

So after two incidents last night, Mark told the kids to stand together and hold hands. 
I think they would have rather had spankings, to be honest!  I added insult to injury by getting my phone out to take their picture and they both went mad!  Brian and JJ were there and will attest that they were furious at us.  I can't wait for them to see this picture on our blog!  Does that make me a mean mom for finding some humor in that?? 

1 comment:

harris1013 said...

I love it! Kennedy sits on the wall with Parker when he is in trouble...However, she will not stay on the wall for her own punishment. LOL!