Friday, May 7, 2010

Singing in the Rain

Jodie and I ran to a local trading post on Saturday to look for headboards for the girls. The girls decided to tag along and, of course, they wanted everything. When I came out, this is what I found them doing.....
Now Kamryn had on good clothes. Kamdyn, on the other hand, looked a hot mess! She spent the night with Kamryn at Aunt Donna's the night before and insisted on picking out her own clothes. I chose to pick my battles....I know you can't see closely, but she is wearing two VERY DIFFERENT floral patterns! I did make sure she changed later on before Papaw's birthday party.
By the way, I did buy a headboard for $5! I still haven't picked it up yet, but maybe I can talk Mark into that soon. It needs some work but I'm itching for a project. We'll see how long this one takes me!
Add Image

1 comment:

Sherri Smith said...

I was reading your latest quotes from Kamdyn to Marty and we were both cracking up! She's a mess! I love the one about Jesus wanting Coop to share his candy! Hilarious!