Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Cooper the Artist

Cooper has really gotten into drawing the last few months. He is actually way ahead of where Kamdyn was at his age on writing his letters. In fact, he can actually write with both hands. Aren't you impressed? I am! Although I see him use his right hand more, his handwriting is much neater with his left hand. So we'll see, but it looks like we may have another lefty in our house, which would make Mark so happy!
I found this picture of Cooper that I don't think I ever posted a few months ago. He had tattooed himself outside and then taken his clothes off for some reason or another. Him dropping his pants is another post for another day! Let's just say he does it quite often--no matter where we are at!

Did I mention that Cooper was really into drawing lately? This is what he drew on my dining room wall a few weeks ago. It's one of three that he did for me!!!
I was in the living room folding clothes and he was sitting at the table in the dining room. I asked him what he was doing and he said "drawing" but I assumed he meant on paper. It was actually an hour or so later when I saw it on the wall when I was coming back in the house. There is one in my laundry room too. And then to top it off, a week or so later he wrote his name on the wall beside one of the smileys... and then tried to tell me he didn't do it. Sorry, Coop! Your autograph gives you away!

Looks like repainting the dining room wall is in our future because even Mr. Magic Erase won't take this off the wall!

1 comment:

harris1013 said...

I LOVE IT! I WROTE MY NAME ON A DOOR AT MY GRANDMA'S AND IT WAS THERE THE DAY SHE DIED...SO SWEET!