Monday, November 29, 2010

Thanksgiving

This year we spent Thanksgiving in Rogers with Mark's family. Although I missed my family, it was very nice to hang out and bond with the Chastains.  My only regret is that I didn't take any pictures while we were there!!  Aunt Carmella made a wonderful Thanksgiving meal that I'm wishing I could eat again right now.  My kids had a great time with Q, Cade, and Cahl; however, I'm guessing they weren't sorry to see us go!   Kam even warmed up to Uncle Stephen who she is always "nervous" to see....something about him putting her in the dog cage does that to her.  He deputized both kids and put them in charge.  Kam came to me later in the afternoon and said "I'm just not ready to be the sheriff of this house yet!" 

Cooper was in heaven on Thursday when he finally got to play "da Wii" on the 72-inch TV in the playroom.  I found him upstairs jumping around playing table tennis.  Even after we left for Branson, he kept asking me when we were going back to Uncle Stephen's to play. 

I have so much to be thankful for not only on Thanksgiving, but every day.  I am truly blessed with family, friends, church family, and a Savior who loves me--flaws and all.  Thank you, Lord, for all my blessings!!!

No comments: