Friday, November 19, 2010

Happy Birthday, Kamdyn!

Today is Kamdyn's 6th birthday.  I can hardly believe it!  She was so excited when she woke up this morning and we immediately began singing to her.  She even hugged Cooper for it!!  She then opened her cards from Nannie and Papaw Sonny that she's been dying to open the last few days.
As you can see, she racked up the money!  She was excited and told me that she "was rich now."  When she couldn't find the check that Mark had taken to put up she said, "where's my hundred smacks????"  Mark says she's just like me! 

She's having a great day at school so far today.  It's "PJ Literacy Day" so everyone has on pajamas.   I went to read to her class this morning and they were all laid out on the floor with pillows and blankets.   Can I go back to school?  PJ day sounds like heaven to me!  

Later, I had lunch with her where the entire K-4th grade sang "happy birthday" to her and everyone else who had birthdays today and next week.  She was so cute standing there while they were singing and I wish I had my camera with me. 

We are going to her friend Maddie's birthday party after school today and tomorrow is her party at Hot Springs Gymnastics.  She's so excited she can hardly stand it!  

I love you, Kam!!! 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday Kamdyn one day late.
Got in late last night and didn't get this posted. See you soon!
Love from your Aunt Pat, Aunt Linda, Sharron and Denny