Friday, October 29, 2010

Halloween Party at Mae's

Cooper's class had their Halloween party this morning and it was so cute.  I love the Halloween songs that they sing.  Here he is doing the running motions in the "spooky walk."  I have video of them singing but couldn't upload it.  I sat up front so I could see his face and he looked at me and talked to me the whole time. 
 Singing the "witches brew"....
Crawling around like cats...
Can you tell he's having a good time?  I have to say that I think the Halloween songs are my favorite and I have enjoyed listening to him sing them the last few weeks. 
I think Cooper has about 18 treat bags full of goodies to bring home when I pick him up today.  Yea!  More candy!!  Have I mentioned that I'm already recycling the stuff?  We have way too much and it's not even Halloween yet.
While they were handing out treat bags, Cooper kept running over to me and saying, " I need to give you another hug, Mommy" or "I wuv you, Mommy."  It totally made my day!  Now that Kam has started kindergarten and has no parties like this, I realize how much I miss it. I would totally like to freeze time and keep my kids at Mae's forever!!!

No comments: