Monday, October 18, 2010

Motley's Pumpkin Patch

On Saturday, the kids and I went to Motley's Pumpkin Patch in Little Rock with Brian and Jamie, and Mom and Dad.  It was a lot of fun!

The girls....
 Kamdyn relaxing on the hayride...
 Feeding the goats at the petting zoo.  Cooper decided he would just rather watch.
 My little pumpkins! 
 Kamdyn...
Cooper riding the cow train...he always has his tongue out or some silly expression on his face when I try to take his picture.
Giddy-up, Tulip!
This is a common scene with my kids....fighting over something, which usually leads to hair pulling and wrestling on the ground.  I'm not kidding.
Watching the pig racesThe kids are still talking about Jimmy Dean, the green pig, winning all three races! 
On a side note, Cooper absolutely loves sausage!  I asked my dad when we were leaving the pig races if I should tell him that sausage comes from pigs.  I think I'll save that bit of information for when he's older!

The kids loved the hay pit!
Kam posing on top of the hay pit...
Searching for the perfect pumpkin...
The kids and I on the hayride.... if you're wondering where Mark was, he "doesn't do pumpkin patches!" 
Mimi and Pop with the grands....
After the pumpkin patch, we had lunch and did a little shopping before heading back for Parker's birthday party.  The kids went on another hayride and rode a horse there.  Needless to say, they were filthy dirty and tired (although they didn't know it!) by the time we got home that night.  As Kam said, "we had a big day!"  and what a great day it was!

No comments: