Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Bismarck Homecoming - Part 3

This should be the last of the homecoming pictures, I promise!  

Kam and her teacher, Mrs. Mac, whom she absolutely loves!  Mrs. Mac was so sweet and came down to see Kam in the locker room before the pep rally began earlier that day.
I tried to get a full-length shot of Kam up close.... not a very good one.  Notice my shadow on her dress!
Kam was super excited to see Kamryn and Kylie before the evening ceremony began...
The prince and princess...
I'm pretty sure Kamdyn dragged Levi down the field.  They didn't practice what to do on the football field so they just got quick instructions before everything started.
Levi told his mom after the ceremony that Kamdyn was "bossy!"  His mom told him that's what girls are supposed to do!
Anyone besides me notice that Kamdyn has her hands on her hips in most of the pics?  One of my close friends daughter was a sophomore maid but somehow I cut her out of the picture (that's her fuschia dress at the far right).  Kamdyn loved her dress the most she said.   
As close to a group shot as I could get... love the colors of the girls dresses!
Kylie, Kamdyn, and Kenzie...
More pics with Levi after the ceremony.... a princess' job is so hard!  As I mentioned in a previous post, Kam was stuck on Levi like white on rice!  She knows a cute boy when she sees one!
Papaw Sonny was able to come down for the night ceremony and game...Kam was excited to have him there!!
 Kam and Pop...
Kamdyn with Pop and Papaw Sonny....
Playing with the lion again... I think he gave her a kiss at one point and she just squealed.  She was loving her some Bismarck Lion that day!
Cooper did not want to cooperate for a family picture so this was the best we could do... notice my mum?  I felt so special!!
We were thrilled to have almost the entire family there to see Kam.  Brian and Uncle Ronnie played at Hector that night (which is forever away!) so it worked out perfectly that almost everyone was able to come. 
Kamdyn and Kamryn....best cousins forever!!!
Kamdyn and Aunt Donna...
Madison and her blue tongue....Of course, the kids wanted concessions out the wazoo (is that a word?) and at one point, Jodie came back with about 15 ring pops for the kids.  Yes, there really are that many little cousins!
Kamryn teaching the girls a few cheers....I think the kids had a great time playing and watching the cheerleaders and, of course, the lion. 
Kam giving her Mimi some love... and that's Campbell passed out in Maddie's arms!
It was great to see some familiar faces and old friends at the game. We finally left after half-time and all headed to Pizza Shack for dinner.  The adults were starving and the kids were totally wired from all the cokes and candy.   It was a very fun, but totally exhausting day!!  The princess' mommy needed some rest!!!

1 comment:

harris1013 said...

You may not admit this but Kamdyn gets her princess attitude from me. I get it from Aunt Linda. Ha!