Thursday, October 21, 2010

Cooper's First Golf Game

When Papaw Sonny was down a few weeks ago, he and Mark took Cooper to DeGray for his first golf outing.  He got new clubs for his birthday and he's been dying to go. 
Ready to go!  His clubs are bigger than he is!!
 I told Cooper that he should pay attention to how Papaw Sonny golfs instead of watching his daddy.  Let's hope he gets Papaw's golf skills!
I asked Mark to take pictures of his first "real" golf game and this is what I got!
According to Mark, Cooper made it great until the 12th hole and I think he began getting a little tired then.  I'm pretty sure Papaw Sonny was worried that he was going to drive the cart off the whole time they were there.  He was very tired when they got home but said he had a lot of fun and wanted to go again!

No comments: