Wednesday, March 13, 2013

I Have A Dream

Kamdyn studied Rosa Parks and MLK recently and I enjoyed listening to her tell me about what she learned.  It's always interesting to me to hear her give me a history lesson.  She's taught me a thing or two that I had forgotten.....it's been a long time since this girl had a history class!

When I was going through her school work a few weeks ago, I found this and just laughed to myself.  This is soooo Kamdyn....always concerned for the animals.  "No sadness" is my favorite part of the paragraph.
When I was telling her how much I loved reading about her dream, she just smiled and told me that she just couldn't stand to watch those AASPA commercials (no clue if this is the right acronym and Kam's not here to correct me - the pitiful animal commercials with the sad music).  I had to laugh to myself again...anyone who knows me knows I am so not an animal person.  I hope she isn't planning to bring all those animals to my house!

On the subject of animals....Kam had her first softball practice on Monday and there was a dog running around the outfield and you guessed it....Kam was more interested in playing with the animal than she was the ball coming towards her!  

2 comments:

harris1013 said...

You know she gets her love for animals from Aunt Linda. Share that with her...Aunt Linda was always picking up stray animals and working at the shelter. :)

Anonymous said...

I really don't enjoy Sara (with an h?) McLoughlin's music. My google is broken. That Rob Riggle search was taxing for sure.