Wednesday, November 18, 2009

The Bible According to Kamdyn

Kamdyn has this little white New Testament Bible that she gets out to "read" a lot. As a matter of fact, she made Mark go get it from behind the table at bedtime the other night because she said that God "told her to read it" to us. Normally, I think Mark would have just told her he would get it the next day but I don't think he thought he should argue since she insisted God told her to do it.

So I love it when she reads the Bible to us because it is downright hilarious. She starts out talking out about Jesus and then it can go anywhere from there. Around Halloween she was reading to us and she went from Jesus dying on the cross to the "witches up in the air."
I swear that I heard her saying something one night about "political meaning 'yes' in Spanish."

Last night she told me a story about Jesus and the cross and then she went on to Gideon before saying, "and Moses was a shepherd, leader, and a lawyer. He was a good lawyer!".....

I have no clue where she gets this and I promise that I do not make this stuff up!

No comments: