Monday, November 2, 2009

Halloween Craft Fun

The kids and I got craftsy last week for Halloween. Nothing thrills Kamdyn more than a craft project. She loves it. This is one of my door signs that I painted. The kids loved the witches feet.
I also painted a witch for the front door that Cooper wasn't always so sure about. I tried to tell him she was a friendly witch. One morning while I was unloading the dishwasher, he was sitting at the table alone eating breakfast. I noticed he kept looking at the witch in the corner and before long, he was rotating seats around the table so he wasn't anywhere near the witch. It was so cute.

I found an easy "black cat" project for the kids to do; however, it turned out to be very messy. Black paint and kids is never a good combination. I was going to post some pics of the kids actually painting, but we had to quickly take their shirts off when I saw how messy it was and I didn't want to run the risk of being turned in for posting those kinds of pics on here! Stranger things have happened. So you'll just have to settle for the completed project.