Thursday, October 29, 2009

Fall Festival and Costume Day at Mae's

The kids are trick or treating at school today so they wore their costumes over their clothes. Kamdyn insisted on being Gabriella from High School Musical (not the best costume, in my opinion, but she picked it out and she's happy with it!). Cooper wanted to be a football player. He loves his new helmet!

I took this pic before we left this morning. Kam still has a few rollers in her hair which is why she is pouting in the picture. The clothes underneath sort of takes away from the costumes so I will take more pictures when they are completely dressed up.
Each kid came to the front with Mrs. Mae (the owner) to tell who they were dressed up as. There were some very cute costumes!
Cooper's helmet is a little big, but he will hardly take it off.
Right before we went inside... her mood is much improved as you can tell!
Last night we had our annual "Fall Festival" at church and Kam told me after that it was the "best Fall Festival ever!" The kids played every game there, which is a first for us. We are usually running around chasing Cooper so this was much more enjoyable for us all.

Obviously, they let Cooper cheat a little....
If there's one thing I learned last night, it's that my kids are lacking in athletic ability. Take a look at Kam's golf skills. We're gonna have to work on that!
On a totally unrelated note, take a look at Kam's outfit. When I put it on her this morning, I had a flashback to childhood. I know I've seen a picture of Shane in this exact outfit when we were little. Shane--I know you're reading and remember what I'm talking about!!

Two happy kids who got WAY TOO MUCH candy!!!!

No comments: