Thursday, October 1, 2009

Dancing's Back!

It's no secret that "Dancing With the Stars" is mine and Kam's favorite show. We look forward to it every Monday night. I love, love, love to hear her ask Mark to dance each week.

This is her newest pose.... I see her doing this a lot lately when she is dancing. I'm hoping that she has more rhythm than her momma!

By the way, notice that all my decorations are laying down on my armoire. I don't know why I still feel the need to explain the details... I think I worry that folks are looking at my decor and judging it.

At first, I thought this was just a picture of Mark getting his groove on but upon closer inspection I see Kam's legs behind him. Bless his heart, he has a bad shoulder but he keeps swinging her around anyway.
Cooper tries to get in on the action...
When Mark has to rest ( says he's resting the shoulder--not sure about that), Kam will ask Cooper to dance and he happily obliges her.
BTW, my apologies if my posts seem redundant at times. Remember that I blog to keep a record of the kids lives and sometimes that is redundant!

No comments: