Friday, November 20, 2009

Birthday Party Pics

Here are a few pics that I took last night of Kam's birthday party. I have tons more to download off JJ's camera but these are better than nothing.

We had Kam's party at Smithzonian Art and the kids had different "creation stations" that they rotated to... I think they had fun. It got a little chaotic, but we managed and I didn't have to clean anything up before I left!

Here is Ms. Cindy and baby Grace.... I think they match!
Each kid was able to paint a canvas to take home iwth them. Most of them made handprints and then painted on it.
This is the boys table (with the exception of Brooke) and Miss Emily, who helped everyone.
Braden and Cooper at the marshmallow creature station. I think Braxton and Cooper ate more marshmallows than they actually used to create their creatures.
More marshmallow creatures.....
I'll post the rest later....

1 comment:

harris1013 said...

LOOKS LIKE IT WAS A FUN PARTY!!! I HAVE COOPER & KAMDYN'S BIRHTDAY PRESENTS THAT I NEED TO GET TO THEM...