Monday, May 9, 2011

Mother's Day 2011

It's impossible....
 to get....
 a picture...
 of my family...
when you have...
this to work with!
The look on my face says that I am threatening them to look at the camera or else!
So this is as good as it gets this year!  But my eyes are open and that's a plus!!!
I couldn't NOT post pictures of my mom on Mother's Day but again, I don't do pictures very well!  In this pose, I am trying to make sure I don't have 12 chins showing! 
We had a great day at Mamaw and Papaw's after church...
This started out as one of those moments when you needed a camera because you had the perfect picture.... but as soon as I grabbed my camera the kids spread apart and began turning around.  They are looking at the cows...or maybe it's the pizza that they were throwing over the fence.  I'm fairly certain that I counted 5-6 pieces of pizza that they threw over to the cows.
We may have a new tradition started....we played baggo and had a lot of fun.  We're a competitive bunch so it sometimes can get interesting!
Mark...
Cooper and Braxton were dying to play and pretty much stayed in the way the whole time.  I've got to get Cooper this game because he loves it!
Cheering them on....
Cooper rolling the ball to Campbell and Grace...
I thought this was so cute.... when Campbell leaned over Cooper dusted her bottom off.
Mom, Donna, Ronnie, Mamaw, and Papaw.... do you see any family resemblance?
Ronnie and the double-mint twins!

No comments: