Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Easter 2011 - pt. 2

We had a great Easter Sunday at church and then at Mamaw and Papaw's afterward.  Church was wonderful and I enjoyed the special music and message.  Mark acted like I was crazy when I started to take my camera in to church so I didn't take it and missed pics of the kids singing.  Kam acted just like she did at the school musical so I'm not sure what I'm going to do with her!

The kids did not want their picture taken so this was as good as it got...... 
I think Kam's hand on her hip indicates what she thought about having more pictures made...
Still not feeling it....
Cooper is going through this phase where he wants Mark more than me.  He knows that it drives me crazy and he does it for that very reason!  He tries to pull away from me...
I can so wear him down though...and his sly grin gets me every time....

I am trying to soak up and enjoy all the hugs and kisses that I can from him now.  I just keep thinking that before long he'll think he's too big to hug and kiss me or run to me shouting "mommy"...
Who am I kidding?  He's already too big for me but you know what I mean... before he thinks he's too big or cool to hug on his mommy in public.
The men relaxing....
Kam and Cooper kept asking me if the Easter Bunny, aka Rose, was going to be at Mamaw's.  It's a good thing that Scott has the Easter Bunny on speed dial because these kids expect him now every year.
 Aidan and Kam hugging the Easter Bunny...
 Mark's tossing, uh, hiding the eggs....hope that wasn't a real one....
 Cooper and Braden and the Easter Bunny (you'll have to turn your head)...
Coop...
Kam found the prize egg with money in it and I felt a little guilty about it because I pointed her in that general direction...
 Grace and Kason looking for eggs....
 Kam and Brado and Scott and Cooper hunting for eggs....
Coop opening up all the eggs to see what's inside....
Beautiful Grace....
Mamaw and Papaw Efird.... Papaw celebrated his 81st birthday yesterday and Mamaw will celebrate her 80th in July.  I am so thankful and blessed to have them still!  

No comments: