Monday, May 16, 2011

Weekend Wrap-Up

Last week was crazy busy, so I was thrilled when Cooper's game was cancelled on Friday night.  It was so nice to eat a home cooked meal and just relax (although I don't think doing laundry counts as relaxing)....

On Saturday, the kids and I went to Brian's softball game in Pine Bluff with Mom.  The Lady Panthers were in the quarter finals of the state tournament and they pulled off a win to land them in the semi-finals today.  I'm so excited for Brian and his girls (a few are students of mine)!!
Cooper and Braxton at last Saturday's game....
Apparently, I missed a weather forecast and didn't know that winter had returned on Saturday.  Hence, the shorts and t-shirts on all the kids.... it was more like football weather but luckily, mom had blankets and pullovers in her car and we survived.
We had dinner with Shane and Deana and kids later that night to finalize some Disney plans.  Kam and Coop were super excited to see Chase and Katelyn again.  Kam had her "giggle box" turned over all night.  I hope Katelyn can handle her for 10 days like that....
I have a feeling that all my Disney pictures will be like this.... Chase and Katelyn looking right at the camera and my kiddos acting wild and crazy and looking anywhere but the camera!
We are counting the days for school to be out and vacation time!  I know you're not supposed to wish time away, but I would really be fine with skipping the next three weeks and moving straight to summer!  I think I'm as anxious as the kids for summer break!

No comments: