Thursday, June 2, 2011

End of Year Teacher Gift

Today was Kam's last day of kindergarten so we sent an Outback gift card to her teacher to say thanks for a great year.  This is the email I got from her this morning....

"Thanks so much for the gift card!!!!  I love Outback!!  Kamdyn is an awesome child and I have really loved having her!  Thanks for the opportunity to get to know her!  You have so much to be proud of…….she is one of the reasons I love teaching!
Shari
P.S.  Tell Mark I said I appreciate him giving up his Outback card he won!  LOL "
 
Because I know you're wondering, Mark won an Outback gift card a few weeks ago while we were in Rogers.  Won is probably a stretch because he had to donate $60 and then got lucky enough to win it as a door prize.   I've had every intention of getting Mrs. Mac something but it's been so chaotic at work that I haven't had a chance to go anywhere. So a few nights ago, I decided a restaurant gift card would be good and Mark said he had an Outback one in his pocket.  Problem solved!!!  Until now.... boy do we look cheap!!!

2 comments:

Sherri Smith said...

That's hilarious! I'm guessing Kam filled her in on that?! LOL!

harris1013 said...

I can't stop laughing!!!!