Thursday, June 30, 2011

Our Disney Adventure

I surely don't want to bore everyone to tears with the play by play of our trip to Disney World, but my kids like to read this blog and they get excited when they get to read the "Kamdyn and Cooper story."  Having said that, I will probably be posting tons of pictures of our trip for the next several days for them.  So here goes....

I have to include this picture because this is right before we left.  We had to go say bye to Pop, who loaded them up with plenty of snacks, before we hit the road....
I cannot brag on the kids enough about how good they were in the car.  It was a long trip and they hardly complained the whole time (except when we were two hours late eating dinner thanks to Mark wanting to  "go a little further!")....I'm pretty sure I complained about riding more than anyone!
They played a lot of games and watched a lot of movies....
Mark and Shane talked to each other on Cooper's HOT WHEELS walkie talkies the first two days.  It absolutely cracked me up!  I think they were playing "Smokey and the Bandit" because I heard a lot of Sheriff Buford imitations.  Hilarious!!
 Mark and the kids before we left Hattiesburg the next day...
 Dinner in Gainesville... I think the kids were playing "hot potato"... oh wait!  Maybe it was "one potato, two potato".....
Checking in at Disney....
Downtown Disney....
The first of MANY pictures this week....
Buzz Lightyear... 
We traveled 1000 miles for Cooper to play--you guessed it--the Wii....I think we could have stayed there and his vacation would have been complete!
Once we got him away from the Wii, he played with the balls in every store we went to.  He threw them, kicked them, hit people with them.... I told him I'm going to get a hamper or trash can for his room and he can throw balls into it all day!
 Is it just me or does Donald look a little angry that Cooper has jumped on him?
We shopped at downtown Disney, which is always Mark's favorite thing!  Doesn't he look thrilled?  You'll see this face a lot in pictures to come!
Goofy Coopy!  I tried to get him to buy this hat but he wouldn't hear of it.  Chase got it and it looked great on him!
I'm pretty sure Mark got more into the Legos than the kids did.  He was "helping" them build race cars to race on the ramp...
Excited about racing his creation...
Cooper at the sports store...
 I had to get a picture of Mark in a Cubs hat because you will never see him in one again!
After downtown Disney, we went to dinner at Chef Mickey's, which was probably one of the highlights of the week!  Those pictures to come... I think I've probably done enough play by play for today!

No comments: