Monday, July 11, 2011

Two More Sweet Girls

I couldn't resist that title!  Girls may be stretching it, but I do believe we are sweet!
Deana had a friend make us Minnie shirts to match the girls.  I cannot tell you how many people stopped us to ask us where we got them.  They were super cute and the four of us together really stood out.  We also decided that we would buy Minnie ears to match the girls as well, but decided to save our $24.95 and just take our picture in them instead.
Deana planned our entire trip from start to finish and I can't thank her enough for all her work.  We had a great time and made many memories!
I'm pretty sure this is the only picture of me with my hair down that I had made all week long.  Wouldn't you know it would look awful?  I'm not sure why I fixed it before we went to the beach!  I'm also fairly certain that Deana and I haven't had our picture taken together in about 16 years!  Maybe there's a wedding picture of us together somewhere.... oh how we have changed! 

No comments: