Thursday, March 11, 2010

Grandkids Pic Attempt #479

Mom wanted us to try to get a picture of the grandkids together Sunday afternoon. We've attempted this 478 times already and she still has no group shot to show off.
As you can see, Braxton wanted no part of this. He was more interested in the cow out in the pasture. Unfortunately, he screamed so loud the cow ran off.
My kids actually sat but that's about all I can say.... at least they tried.
Hold on, Campbell Grace!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Check out Cooper's expressions in all these shots.... it cracks me up!!
Isn't this the sweetest???
Mimi's two little princesses...I have looked through all 80 shots that I took Sunday and no, there is still not one decent group shot for Mimi to show off. But at least she can tell folks her grandkids have personality!!!

No comments: