Friday, March 12, 2010

Outdoor Fun

The kids have been loving the warmer weather this week. Kamdyn has begged to go to the park every day when I pick her up. We haven't made it to the park yet but we did manage to get outside several nights this week. Kamdyn has practiced riding her bike a lot, which is something she's never shown much interest in before. I think she would like it better if she had a better spot to ride.
Cooper has been practicing hitting the ball off the tee. I think he actually does better when Mark just pitches it to him. Of course, we've not tried a real ball yet! Mark wants him to be left-handed and we're still not quite sure yet which he'll be. He bats both ways right now.
He's looking very forward to t-ball and I'm excited to watch him. Kamdyn will just be cheering this year.
And are you even surprised at this picture? Of course, Cooper started whacking away at the bicycle and Kam started screaming and running from him. I honestly think she's afraid of him. She screams and runs every time he picks up something and looks her way.

By the way, I keep forgetting my list of Kamdyn quotes to add. I'll get to that next week.

TGIF!!! We have a busy weekend!

No comments: