Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Sickies

We had a very lazy and restful weekend, which is exactly what we, umm, I needed. We did venture out to Larry's on Saturday night (because I didn't want to cook!), but I didn't even put makeup on to go. I think our weekends are booked until summer from here on out so I'm grateful for the lazy time at home.

On Sunday, the nursery workers told me that they didn't think Cooper felt good. Mom cooked lunch so by the time we got to her house, my Dad wasn't feeling well and they both were running temperature. Two peas in a pod......

So yesterday we had a sick day at home. Mark worked late and the kids were so anxious for him to get home, which now that I think about it, doesn't make me sound too good. They talked his ear off when he finally made it home. You would have thought that they didn't speak all day.

Kam was already planning for another day at home today, which Mark told her probably wasn't going to happen. She said that she had to stay home today because her "back was just crapping her up!" We're not sure where that came from or what it means... but she went to school today anyway! She did refuse for a few minutes to get out of the car at Mae's but she finally got out after I threatened to take away her Wii for the week.

I'm hoping that Cooper is on the mend. I'm sure as soon as he gets well that Kam will be next!

No comments: