Friday, July 16, 2010

New Look

I have wanted to make a header for our blog for a long time now. It's one of those projects that I know I can do but I just need to find the time and, more importantly, the energy to work on! And I've had these great new pics of the kids that I have yet to do anything with. So bad I know!!! But tonight I had a burst of energy and decided to give it a try... still a few things I would like to change but definitely more personal now.

So what do you think? Leave me a comment and let me know. I have neglected this blog terribly this summer and comments definitely motivate me to keep it updated. I like to know who's reading!!!

6 comments:

Sherri Smith said...

I love it!! When I get new pics I may have to figure that out! I put a new pic...one that Hollie took that I just saved off FB with her logo and all...on mine earlier and changed my layout. I don't think I have the energy to tackle a banner/header yet! LOL!

harris1013 said...

I LOVE IT!!!

Mitzi said...

Love!!

Anonymous said...

I love it! Well, actually me and Linda both love it. Love all the new pics.
Sharron

Unknown said...

You definitely have a "thumbs up" from your Aunt Gina who you know is very picky!!! Lol

Jessica Carr said...

Robyn,
I jist discovered your blog and have caught up on the last few years of your life!! LOVE IT!! You have a beautiful family.