Thursday, May 28, 2009

Fish Tales

Last night we kicked off our new summer program at church called "Fish Tales." It is the first time that Cooper has been able to go to a class and I think he had fun. I'm not sure how he acted, but he had a good time! They had story time, craft (they made bracelets), music, and game time. He will start AWANA in the fall, which makes me realize my baby is growing up!

Here he is with Holly and some of the kids in his class. I couldn't resist going to sneak a picture. They had 9, 2-3 year olds!
Kamdyn went to her new class too. Her teachers are Leah and Kristen and they tell me she was great. I think she complimented Leah on the good job she did writing her name (lol!) and even knew some details to the story (Jesus feeds the people with bread and fish) that they didn't talk about. I think it's going to be a great summer with "Fish Tales!"

No comments: