Monday, June 1, 2009

Kids will be kids...

A few reasons why you should not leave your children unattended for long:

1. They tattoo themselves. This picture does not even do justice to what Cooper did to himself... but isn't he cute?
2. They tie each other up with duck tape. Yes, Cooper tied Kam up. Refer to picture above. Are you surprised? Nothing this boy does surprises me anymore.
My living room looked like a crime scene. Once I figured out what they were doing, I let them keep on playing. They were having fun and it was cheap entertainment.
And I just want to point out that we know our rug is not placed properly in the living room. We have a furniture arrangement that goes in place when we have company, etc., but when the kids are playing everything is pushed back. It always bothers me when I post these pictures and I feel better now that I have made that point! :)

On Thursday night, Kam decided to stand up in the dining chair only to fall over backwards and break it. We have a bar height dining table so I am grateful she wasn't really hurt, but my chair did get broken. This makes broken chair #2.

Cooper ran to get his Handy Manny tools to help Mark fix it. That's "Pat" the hammer. I think you can see that the "X" is missing in this chair.
A little glue and it was good as new.... well, actually, that's a gross understatement but, it will do.
Kam was dying to use her new paints so I set them up in the garage and let them have at it on Saturday. They were actually entertained for a good 30 minutes!
Then they played in the water for the rest of the evening....
Bring on summer!
I've noticed that Kam has her mouth open trying to drink the water in every picture that I took.
Mark grilled while the kids played and then we had dinner in the garage with the kids little table and chairs. Can you say redneck? Who needs a deck and patio set???

1 comment:

Sherri Smith said...

I think eating on their furniture is soo sweet! I bet they loved it!