Sunday, June 7, 2009

To further illustrate my point...

We lost a family member this weekend. More on that later...

I want to further illustrate my point I made a few posts back about my kids not being left alone for more than 10 seconds. Nothing good ever comes of it.

Friday night Mom and Dad came over for burgers. I heard someone in the bathroom and I assumed it was Kamdyn, who is big enough to be in there by herself. We were all sitting in the living room visiting when Cooper comes running in there bleeding. I jump up because I see the blood...
Then I ran to get my camera... after I made sure he was fine and realized what he had done.
It was easy to figure out when I looked in his hand and saw this:
Apparently, Mark had left it on his vanity and Cooper decided to begin shaving early. A dry shave is never a good thing!

Later that night I was laying in bed watching TV when I heard Mark shout from the bathroom, "Rob, you have got to get in here to see this." My reply was, "I've cleaned up my share of poop today, it's your turn."

"No, you've got to get in here." So my curiosity was piqued.

This is what I saw in the toilet along with a dump that Kamdyn apparently took earlier that night. I actually took a pic of the family in the toilet but I decided to spare you.
Let me tell you Mark was hot! He even threatened to get the kids up to make them dig them out. When he begins to rescue the family (this is the Dollhouse family, by the way), he yells at me to go find Daddy doll and brother doll because they are nowhere to be found in the toilet. So I go to Kam's room and don't see them anywhere which leads me to believe they were drowned too.

By that time, Mark has plunged enough to see Daddy doll's feet sticking out of the hole and he is able to save him. Sadly though, baby brother doll wasn't so lucky.

Baby Brother, RIP!!!

We assumed that Cooper probably drowned the dolls, but Kamdyn fessed up the next morning when we asked her. I have since caught her trying to stick lipstick down the tub drain. When I told her we don't put things down the drain she told me that she had already stuck a lipstick down the drain last week.

I really need to keep a closer eye on my children!

1 comment:

Sherri Smith said...

ROFL!! The life of living with toddlers!!!