Monday, July 27, 2009

VBS 2009

Vacation Bible School was last week and it was such a blast! I worried that the kids and I would be crabby and tired with such a long week, but we made it great! This year's theme was "Crocodile Dock" and it was a hit. This was Cooper's first year to go and he loved it! Here he is singing and dancing with his Pre-K class.

Kam and her friend Abby at the "snack shack".... Kam's not a fan of nachos so they gave her some goldfish later on for her snack. Special treatment already!!!
Here she is during "gator games"... Mom even got in on the games one evening!
This was the closing program on Friday night. The music was awesome this year and I so enjoyed watching my kids sing and do the motions to the songs. Cooper has never been that into singing.... but he was singing like a BIG BOY and doing the motions while we were riding to school last week. I had to fight back tears because I felt like I was seeing another "first" for him.
That's Cooper on the very end getting down!!!

Mark took these pics and note to self: never ask him to take pics again! He was using Mom's camera, which isn't the greatest, but he sat in the very back of the church so there are no close-ups. Kam also loved the music and her very favorite thing was singing on the dock with Bro. Robert each night. She talked about it for days...
All in all, it was a great week! I think that I enjoyed it as much as the kids did.

No comments: