Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Ms. Jane

Oh, how I love this woman!!! Ms. Jane began taking care of Kamdyn when she was 6 months old. As new parents, we wanted the best care for Kam and Ms. Jane was a God-send to us! I distinctly remember her asking me what I wanted her to do about something for Kam and I just looked at her and said, "What would you do? You raised more kids than I have." It's such a blessing to know that not only are your children well taken care of, but they are loved as well. And I knew without a doubt that Ms. Jane loved my kids.
Ms. Jane also worked with the kids on their numbers, letters, phonics, etc. I think I have her to thank for Cooper's love of letters. When I received a letter from Cooper's new teacher telling us what they would be learning this year, I just smiled. He already knew it all, thanks to Ms. Jane!

Cooper has been at Ms. Mae's for almost a month now and he is doing great there, but I sure do miss Jane. I chatted and visited with this woman every morning and afternoon for over 4 years. I suffered severe withdrawal the first two weeks we were gone, although I can't even begin to tell you how much time I save each day having the kids at the same place.

We went to visit a few weeks ago and Cooper just crawled up on Jane's lap like he had never left. Even Kamdyn was excited to be there... so much so that I'm sure Jane was grateful to see us go!
Ms. Jane now keeps my nephew, Braxton, and will keep Baby C when she is born, so the tradition will continue on. I have made JJ promise that she will let me pick up the kids when she isn't able so I can visit. Thanks, Ms. Jane, for being such a blessing to our family!!!

1 comment:

harris1013 said...

NOW I AM SAD AND I DON'T EVEN KNOW HER. LOL!!!