Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Madison and Miss OHS

Mom, Kamdyn, and I went to see Madison in the Miss OHS pageant (or "passage" as Kam calls it) on Saturday night. She was in the junior miss division, I believe, and got first-runner up and most photogenic. She did an awesome job and I am so proud of her!
I experimented with the settings on my camera during the pageant and obviously I didn't find the right one! I love my camera but I have no idea how to use it!
So the rest of the pictures of the pageant didn't turn out that great and I didn't catch her afterwards in time to get a good pic of her in her dress. But we did this so her Aunt Jodie could get the idea of how she looked... gorgeous!
Kamdyn and Madison afterwards... this was Kam's first pageant and I think she enjoyed it. You should have seen her face when the first little girl in her division came out. She had on a beautiful long blue saphire dress and Kamdyn said, "I wish I could have a dress like that!" as she watched. I have had people ask me to put her in pageants before but I've never thought that Kam would go out on stage... who knows now? Although we would definitely have to work on her grace (or lack of).... Kam can't walk a straight line without falling down. :)
Madison and KK....
Before the pageant started, we spotted Kam's friend Dane from school sitting a several rows in front of us. So Kam hollered at him and he was so excited to see her that he jumped up ran down the aisle and back to give her a hug. It was the cutest thing ever! You can't see Dane in this pic but he is whispering in Kam's ear.... He ran back another time to tell her something and then afterwards they had to hug before they left. He's a little ladies' man, I think, because all the girls in Kam's class talk about him and I can see why!
During the many breaks and intermission, Kam got a little restless and started being silly...
She always loves to play with Mimi's glasses... she never complains that things are blurry when she puts them on which worries me somewhat!
The many faces of Kam...
This is her pose when I tell her to look at the camera and say "cheese."
So then I tell her to look at the camera and this is what I get!We've definitely got to work on that!

1 comment:

Mitzi said...

WOW! Madison is just gorgeous! I can't believe she's that old!! Doesn't seem possible! And those picture of Kamdyn, beautiful!!