Tuesday, January 12, 2010

New Year's

We went to Shane and Deana's for New Year's Eve to hang out and had a really good time. The food and fellowship was fabulous! The kids played so well together and my kids did not want to leave, if you can imagine that!

The kids played some game called "Robo Jam" on Chase's PlayStation and absolutely loved it! That's all my kids wanted to do the entire time we were there. Don't they all look cute playing with their controllers ready?
And I think that Chase's baseball mural wall looks so cool in the background of these pictures.

Katelyn and Kamdyn had to work to keep the boys (at least Cooper!) out of Katelyn's room. It was pretty cute the way the girls would run in the room squealing and slam the door to keep them out while the boys tried to push and shove their way in.
Deana got the kids New Years hats and they looked really cute on them. The girls, of course, got the princess version.
This picture cracks me up b/c Cooper kept his hat on like this most of the night!
I'm embarrassed to say that we didn't make it til midnight and not because my kids were tired! Mark and I were both yawning at 10:00, but we did make it home just in time to see the ball drop!

I am normally not one to make resolutions but I do have a few for 2010:

1. To be more decisive. I know all of you who know me are saying "Amen" right now!

2. To be more organized and to keep a tidier (I didn't say clean!) house.

3. To become a better Christian and have a closer relationship with the Lord.

I've got a few more but they are really not worth mentioning because I think I've already broken them! Happy New Year!!!

1 comment:

Sherri Smith said...

Enjoyed the post! Okay, so 2 out of your 3 are on my list as well...I think decisive is okay to leave off..I'm okay at that but I definitely have 2 and 3 at the top of my list! :)