Friday, April 27, 2012

Coop's Class Party

So I'm about three weeks late posting pics of Cooper's Easter party....no surprises there!  It was his last Fun Time party and it made me so sad!  I'm already getting anxious about him not being there.  I will miss these parties at every holiday! 
The kids held up different color jellybeans and said a poem about Easter.  Cooper's was black and about the sin that Jesus died for.
I was so proud of him for remembering and saying his line so well and his voice was so cute!
Mark can't make it to every party because of work but he always makes sure that he's at the last party....I just wish he would smile for a picture once!
I think someone's talking too much!
I love this picture of me and Coop...
Passing out treat bags....oh how he's going to miss those when he goes to kindergarten!
Mrs. Kelly, Mrs. Mae, and Cooper... I love these ladies!
Cooper's class (minus Jack)....can you tell who the wild one is?
I'm pretty sure he's the ring leader of trouble!  
We still have the summer left before we have to say goodbye to Fun Time!  Looking forward to a summer of fun with these kiddos before they all start kindergarten!

No comments: