Monday, April 23, 2012

Weekend Wrap-Up

We had a wonderful weekend!  We got an unexpected Friday night off from t-ball and the rain made for a perfect evening.  Cooper was able to play his Wii, which he hasn't been able to do lately, so he was in heaven.  Kam and I had some "girl time," which was really just my way of making it cool to lay around and watch TV and snuggle.  And, as long as we made brownies, she was fine with it! 
We had dinner on Saturday night at Cajun Boiler's for Brian's  birthday.  The kids had alligator and loved it, but Kam got a little freaked out when she found out what it was.  I'm pretty sure Mark told her it was chicken.  These girls look sweet in this picture, but I can assure you there is a whole lot of temperament and attitude between these two!  
This is Cooper's new funny face.... we have laughed so hard at him over the last week making this face and this picture really doesn't give the full effect.  I have a hard time being serious when he looks at me like that!


We had a fish-fry at church last night completely put together by the men and it was great!  The food and fellowship were awesome and a nice ending to a wonderful weekend! 

No comments: