Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Easter 2012 - Family Pics

We always go to Mamaw's after church on Easter and take family pictures before lunch.  The kids hate it even though we tell them ahead of time to get ready for it!
Family pic...
Although we didn't plan it, my dad and I coordinated perfectly!  I have no clue why I placed my hand on his belly in every picture!
Even in four-inch heels I'm still way shorter than Mark!
Family pic....notice how much weight Brian has lost!
Love this pic of me and Kam but sure wish I could see her other eye!
Love my sweet kiddos!
Mom and Dad....
Kamdyn and Kamryn....
 Avery, Kami, and Kam....
We love our Papaw!
Mimi and Pop with the grands, minus Campbell, who just wasn't having any part of pictures!
The girls....and Mickey!
The cousins, minus Campbell,Aidan, and Madison....
 
We are blessed beyond measure!!!!!

No comments: