Monday, April 30, 2012

Wonderful Weekend

Oh, how I love the weekend!  My only problem is that it's too short and I usually need Monday to recover from it!  Can I get an amen?  We had a t-ball game Friday night.  This picture is actually from Cooper's first game a few weeks ago.  He is doing great and loving him some t-ball!!
He hit the ball hard and actually hit a line drive to the pitcher (coach) who had to jump.  He was so excited and when he got to first he started jumping up and down hollering at his buddy, Jaden, that he nearly knocked the coach down. 
By the way, I was out of town the day before the game and asked Mark to pick up his belt and socks to go with his uniform.  He forgot.  We're good now though.  This is one of the things I love about t-ball.  Amazingly, Cooper wasn't involved in this pile up. 
After Kam's practice Saturday, we went to North Little Rock for Mark to play in a golf tournament with Mike.  The kids and I hung out with Jodie and the girls that afternoon and had a nice time.  The kids decided that it was warm enough to swim so Kam borrowed a swimsuit and jumped in.  I didn't think Cooper was interested until I noticed him stripping his clothes off a few minutes later.  I stopped him before he got completely naked!  He swam in his underwear and borrowed Dora life jacket.  I wish I had gotten a picture of him to blackmail him with ten years from now!
We went to Benihana's to eat that night to celebrate Kamryn's birthday.  The food and fellowship were great!
The kids watching intently as the chef made a beating heart out of fried rice....
Kamryn and Kam were so hyped up and got up numerous times to dance or jump around. 
It was prom night so 3/4 of the restaurant was full of pretty girls and guys all dressed to the nines.  It was quite entertaining but, honestly, I can't stand the thought of these kids being old enough for that!  

We had a great day at church and softball pictures yesterday afternoon.  Did I already say that I need another day to catch up in my house?  Oh well....there's always next weekend!

No comments: