Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Easter 2010

I know I'm about 2 weeks late on this but I want to get it on here so I can remember Easter 2010.

The "Easter Bunny" dropped off presents for the kids at Mom's house on Saturday night. The Alvin and Brittney Build-A-Bear's were quite a hit! I knew they had sound, but I told Mom when Kam was opening that if Brittney played "All the Single Ladies" that I would die. Guess what? She did!!! Surprisingly, though, I haven't heard it as much as I would have thought!
We dyed Easter eggs later that night. Don't you love that I'm using my ironing board as a side table!? And, for the record, dying Easter eggs is the only time that I ever use my teacups!
The next morning the kids woke up to eggs in the yard... Kam picked them up in her pj's and rollers!
The kids thought this was so cool.... then an hour later Brian came over and proclaimed that the Easter bunny had dropped eggs off in the yard. He didn't know that I had already taken care of that! Kamdyn said, "the Easter bunny came twice!"
I tried to get the kids to pose for a pic before church started.... Kamdyn was totally into it, as you can tell. Cooper...not so much.
I love to hear the kids sing! They did an awesome job! Just wish that microphone wasn't in front of Coop's face.
After church I attempted again to get a decent picture of the kids together. Kam wasn't having any of it!
I told them to hug and then Bro. Ro jumped in the picture....
Brooke finally got this good one of them smiling and looking the same way.
I'm posting this picture only for memories' sake....
I have several comments about the above picture of myself: 1. When did my hair get so dark? I hardly recognize myself! 2. My dress was too big! 3. It's definitely time to begin tanning, and 4. I need to lose some weight! Seriously!!

The cousins.... well, not all of them, but most of them.
The babies -- Grace, Campbell, and Kason.......My Uncle Ronnie said, "are the kids getting smaller or are the bows getting bigger?"
After lunch someone shouted that the Easter Bunny was there to visit. Kylie ran around the corner and then came back and said, "Seriously, he's really here!" I think she thought, "yeah, right. I've heard that one today already."
The girls with the Easter Bunny...
I should've paid closer attention to this.....
Or this might not have happened! It's not the first time it's happened recently, either!Campbell Grace....
This is what I call Cooper's "chipmunk" face....
Kam and Papaw....
We had so much fun on Easter afternoon and I could post 100 more pictures (but I won't bore ya!).... It was a great day to count our blessings and celebrate the Risen Savior!!!!

No comments: