Friday, April 16, 2010

T-Ball Time

Cooper had his first t-ball practice a few weeks ago and the first game is tonight. Should be interesting and entertaining, to say the least!
Kam was adamant that she did not want to play t-ball when we signed Cooper up; however, she changed her mind once they started practicing. So far, so good.....
Our neighbor, Kenzie, did not want to get out on the field to practice because Kam was sitting in the bleachers playing her DS. Now that Kam's playing, she's out on the field though. However, these two girls have picked a lot of flowers during practices!!!!
And I almost forgot......... at one practice the coach picked Cooper up at the end and shook him sideways.... you know what happened next, I'm sure. His pants fell down!!!

I'm anxious to see how tonight goes. I'm still not sure Cooper gets the concept of playing another team and Kamdyn keeps asking me what "against" means. Should be fun! Go Caney Kids!!!

No comments: