Thursday, April 8, 2010

A Few Funnies

As Kamdyn was looking at our online photo gallery last night she put her hands up to her mouth and said, "how gorgeous I look!"

Whenever anyone points a camera her direction now, she strikes a modeling pose. You will see it more when I post the rest of our Easter pics. She also does this when she tries on clothes in a dressing room and looks at herself in a mirror. By the way, I've got a clothes horse on my hands! Yea for me.... not so good for Mark, I'm afraid!
On Wednesdays we have about 30 minutes time after work to kill before we go to dinner at church. Kamdyn likes to go to Stage to look at "her clothes" every week.... it's about the only selection we have in Arkadelphia. Cooper doesn't always like to go as was the case yesterday.
After we made the rounds of looking at all the kids clothes, I said that I wanted to go look at my clothes which prompted a lot of protest from both of them. Kamdyn shouted that she "didn't want to look at your clothes, Mommy!" I think I must have said something about looking at dresses and Cooper looked at Kamdyn (talking about me) and said "Her's got to get skinny first!" Ouch! The truth hurts--especially when it comes from a 3-year old!!

I'm wondering if my kids are trying to tell me something.... Kam has said to me at least twice in the last month that I look like I'm having another baby!

1 comment:

harris1013 said...

CARTER WAS IN THE CLOSET WITH SCOTT THE OTHER MORNING AND SAID, "UNCLE SCOTT YOU SURE ARE FAT..." TALK ABOUT STARTING OUT YOUR DAY GOOD!!!