Thursday, April 15, 2010

Spring Break (one month later!)

I forgot (seems to be a pattern that I'm noticing!) to post spring break pictures... No, we didn't go to the beach or Disney World, but we did have a great time! Jodie and the girls, Tara, Jamie, and Aidan came down to stay at Donna's and we had such a great week. The kids had sleepovers and just played, played, played...

Brides of Frankenstein, maybe?
I'm not sure what kind of dress-up this is.... those are skirts on their heads.... and I thought we'd never get the pink makeup off their faces or out of their hair!
Trying to get Cooper down for a "makover"....
Based on the pictures above, would you let these girls do your makeup???

This reminds me of something Cooper said the other day.... Kam and our neighbor were putting on makeup and he came to me and said, "I don't want to be pinkalicious. I just stay whitealicious!" I know what he meant now!
Aidan brought his dirt bike and Jamie brought his T-Rex and the kids had a blast. Jamie made multiple trips to the mountains taking the kids riding. He told me that at one point when he went to cross some fairly deep water Kam said, "uh, Jamie, I think I'm gonna have to get up front with you!"
On Friday, we grilled and roasted marshmallows to celebrate Kylie's birthday. Roasting marshmallows is becoming a family tradition for us.... Aunt Donna even bought us all our own forked sticks (I know that's not what you call them!).... Believe it or not, no one got burned or stabbed with one! Don't you love Kam's otufit, particularly the headband?
Madison decided to initiate a race to burn off some energy for the kids.... I'm not sure it worked.
Cooper fell...
Kam showing her stuff! We had such a great week hanging with the cousins.... looking very forward to doing it again this summer!


No comments: