Friday, April 23, 2010

Party and Play Date

Yesterday was a busy day! Kamdyn went home after school with her BFF, Bailey, for a play date. She's been telling us all week long she was going to Bailey's and we just kept telling her that she couldn't invite herself over. I'm still pretty certain that she did though! She was so excited and yesterday when we got to school she said, "I'm going to tell Bailey happy play date day!"
Cooper was invited to his friend GK's birthday party at the park after school. According to GK's mom, she loves Cooper! Mark and I knew GK's mom from the old days and she always talks about being worried about Cooper being Mark's son... I always tell her that he is nothing like his daddy!
GK had a "Max and Ruby" party theme and the kids painted flower pots and took them home with a flower inside. Kam tagged along and you know how Kam loves a craft! That new flower is her baby.... she told me last night that she is learning to take care of flowers now. Here she is doing a "skin the cat," which must be something she learned at gymnastics. She wants to do it all the time now. By the way, I want to brush her hair and pull it up so badly every time I see this picture!
Cooper enjoying his cake! Notice the cute flower spoon too... very cute idea! I know he ate at least 3 pieces of pizza and carried it up and down the slide. I really had to watch him with his food. I saw him smelling a whole box of pizza at one point.... I almost died! It's one thing to smell your own food but another to put your nose in everyone else's.... Mark calls him Robert Berone (Everybody Loves Raymond).
After he finished the pizza, he had to tote a water bottle with him up and down the slide... Notice his feet. The boy will not keep shoes on these days. Needless to say, those socks went in the trash as soon as we got home!
Cooper and GK.... isn't this the cutest picture?
We got home about 7:30ish and Kam asked me what was for dinner. Are you kidding me???

TGIF!!!!

No comments: