Thursday, December 23, 2010

Back to the Manger

The kids at church had another musical on Sunday night entitled "Back to the Manger."  Kam was Mary in this one.   She would not let me drape another piece of fabric around her neck or wear a headband to keep the head dress on.  I knew it would never stay on...
I'm not sure Kam sang as much during this musical as Wednesday night's.  This was the first time the kids used books to sing out of and she spent most of her time flipping pages and punching the girl next to her to see what page they were on.  It was priceless!

Shepherds and wisemen....
I was right!  The head dress didn't stay on past the first song when Kam walked down to the second row to hand it to me...after coming down once before for me to adjust it!
Mary, Joseph, and the wisemen...
The kids have the most awesome choir director, Mrs. Linda, who has worked so hard with them this year to pull off two Christmas programs.  Kam loves to sing and I think a lot of that is because of Mrs. Linda.  So proud of all the Caney Kids for the awesome programs this year!

No comments: