Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Starvin Marvin's

Cooper loves breakfast.  Always has.  His feet hit the floor every morning and he asks "we eat breakfast?"  I call him my farmer boy because he's an early riser and he eats like a farm boy.  It's no surprise that we sometimes have a hard time getting him to eat later in the day.

We were later than normal eating breakfast last week in Branson so Cooper was really starving by the time we made it to eat at Starvin Marvin's.  It's our new (old) favorite place to eat breakfast in Branson now.
 As you can tell, he rolled his sleeves up and literally dug in!!!  I had to laugh as I watched him across the table.  Notice he is wearing a "flap jack shack" shirt that I bought him this summer because he loves pancakes so much! 
Day two back at Marvin's and once again he has his sleeves rolled up and killing some pancakes and eggs.  I believe he ate six large pancakes and scrambled eggs.  I'm not sure he ate anything else the rest of the day.  Trust me when I say that we got our $3.99 worth on him!!

No comments: