Thursday, December 23, 2010

Kam's Kindergarten Christmas Party

Kam's class had their Christmas party on Thursday and it was a lot of fun.  It's the first party her class has had this year, which is a change from Mae's where we partied at every holiday. 
Kam was super excited that Mark was able to make it.  She hung all over him (and so did her friend sitting next to her).  The kids loved watching themselves on the smartboard.  That's Kam at the front of the line at their recent fieldtrip to the Christmas Tree farm.  She was so excited to ride on the school bus!
The kids had a stocking full of goodies.  I swear that it took her ten minutes to go through it...
Silly sunglasses....
Looking at Kam's hair in these pictures just drives me crazy!  I don't know what to do about it.  She will not wear it any way except down with a headband.  I'm still trying to figure out why.  I told her that all her Mimi (it really drives her crazy!) and I want for Christmas is for her to fix her hair!  I'm not holding my breath...

This is Kam's "boyfriend" Landon that she always talks about.  He sits right beside her and I must say that he is super cute! 
This is a terrible picture of me but I don't have that many of me and Kam together because I'm always the one taking them....
One last hug from Daddy before he goes back to work....
Luckily, the kids had recess after their party and were able to run some of that sugar off.  You would not believe the amount of food those kids had on their plates.  Everything had to be offered and they were eager to try it all!  I think they all went home with doggie bags full of sweets!!

No comments: