Thursday, December 23, 2010

Sunday Morning Brawl

The kids in their Christmas clothes before church Sunday morning...  I took more pictures of Kam "posing" but couldn't get them to go upright on here.  So this will have to do.  Obviously, I didn't coordinate their colors this year!
 The kids choir sang at church on Sunday morning and I was watching Cooper up there thinking how handsome and cute he looked when he began shoving Bo, the boy next to him.  It started out cute and I wasn't alarmed at first because I thought surely someone would get his attention and tell him to stop.  I was wrong.  Cooper began shoving and then I began shoving Mark to go up there and get him....Mark didn't think it was that bad but obviously he couldn't see everything.  When Bo hit the floor, I jumped up to go get him.  He set with me for a minute and then walked back up there and begin clowning again.  This is a new side of Cooper that I'm starting to see!  Afterwards, Mark said he probably needed to go apologize to Bo's parents.  Uh, yeah!!  Sorry Wendy and David!!! 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Robyn, Love the pics!!
Also, wishing you a Happy happy Birthday.
Love from The Sisters