Thursday, December 23, 2010

Cooper's Christmas Party

Cooper's Christmas party was on Friday morning.  The kids sang lots of cute songs and read Chrismas stories.  Here he is shaking his jingle bells enthusiastically....
He didn't sing as much this time.  I think he did that just to bother me....
The mom who made these is way more talented than I am!  Sad thing is that a lot of them got thrown in the trash right afterwards.  I hate to see a good cupcake go to waste!
One of the girls passing out her treat bags....  Cooper's class is a little "treat bag" crazy!  You wouldn't believe how much stuff he comes home with!
Cooper and his best buddy, Cade....
Cade's mom told me that Cade says some silly things and says that he learns them from Cooper... Somehow I knew she was going to say that!!


No comments: