Monday, February 16, 2009

Valentine's Sleepover....

We had a sleepover Friday night at our house. Aunt Donna , Kylie, and Kamryn all stayed the night with us. We have been promising Kamdyn and Kamryn for a while now they could spend the night with each other. Kenzie's birthday party was Saturday so it worked out great. They played all night long.

The girls wanted to color so, of course, Cooper had to color too...I had to laugh... the girls kept shutting Cooper out of the room and he would just stand at the door and knock and beg for them to let him in. I heard Kamdyn telling him one time, "Cooper, just go away. Go away!" I told Mark that this was probably the first of many times she would tell him to get out while she played with friends. Here he is trying to push his way in the door.
Kamdyn got very attached to Kylie and wanted to do anything that she did that night.
I caught the girls checking themselves out in the mirror Saturday morning before we left for the party.Here I am trying to go through the tunnel and maze with Cooper at the party. I had to take some Tylenol after I left because my knees hurt so bad. I'm too old for that!
Cooper wanted to play skee ball with anyone he could. Derek was a good sport and let him play... Mom took the kids home after the party so Mark and I could go out to dinner for V-day and my birthday. We originally planned to all go after Carter's party but I got the times confused and we missed his party. :( We went furniture shopping and to Macaroni Grill and had a great time!

1 comment:

Sherri Smith said...

Yummy!! Mac Grill...hope you had a good time!!