Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Advice, please!

Yesterday when I picked Kamdyn up from Mae's, there was a note from her teacher saying that she had been "fussy" all day long. She kept saying that she was "having a bad morning" (she said this at 4:00 in the afternoon) and that she was afraid to go to Kindergarten. This is not the first time she's talked about being scared of Kindergarten and every time I ask her who told her about it she says her cousin Cahl, which I know is not true.

So I go home trying to rack my brain figuring out if this is normal behavior or if I have done something to make her fearful.... she seems to be scared of everything lately. Is this normal for a 4-year old?

I talked to her teacher again this morning and she told me she heard Kam's BFF, who is going to Kindergarten next year, talking on the playground about Kindergarten and how she is very scared about going... So at least now I know where that's coming from. But I'm still worried that I'm going to have an anxious child on my hands in the future! Wonder where she gets this from? :)

No comments: