Friday, March 6, 2009

Let's Get Physical

I think I mentioned earlier that Mark had started a new workout program this week. Yesterday was yoga day. Cooper got up very early so he watched Mark work out. At one point, I walked in the room and saw them both in the "downward dog" position. It was a perfect Kodak moment but, of course, I didn't have my camera and Cooper never resumed that position again. I did get this picture of him trying to help Mark get into position though. And before anyone asks... Mark knows this picture of him is being posted!

1 comment:

Sherri Smith said...

Oh that is priceless!!!! So Mark is like the fifth person I have heard of doing the P90X workout right now...I'm starting back running next week and maybe I need to check it out...got to do something! LOL!! Love this post!!